Monday, October 12, 2009

Another day in paradise


SO far a great Mon Am.Up at 4 am (Like usual here ). Had a nice clean up am. Stuff is all organised thats here, worked on sea glass jewelry, used plarn (plastic bags cut into strips and crochet into stuff). Can you tell I am running out of craft supplies? I will teach how to use it tomorrow at craft center. Nice to recycle but prefer more earthy yarn to crochet instead of plastic !. Might use my sample as a pot scrubber. Walked on beach and met with God (with help from my favorate worship bands and I pod). Then made yummy pasta with fresh basil..Got to love that plant !. Dr Quinn and Little house on the prairie helped to fill in gaps......Oh I also practiced my hoop dancing (hula hoop- Chris made out of pipe for me) Dont really have the dancing down but I can keep it up in the air :-)

1 comment:

  1. That driftwood looks like someone doing a beck-bend :-) (Not me :-) )

    ReplyDelete